[PD] cyclone not creating objects

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:36:45 CEST 2018

> Dear list,
> i'm on raspi 3 with pd-0.47.1 with deken downloaded and added to the path
> cyclone.

hi, you didn't have to add the path

> Loads at sturtup:

if it loads on startup, then you also added it to the startup, right?

> Cyclone 0.3 beta 4; Release date: June 6th 2018

oops, there's a newer version, but I need to get a raspberry version of the
new release out there...

> A) Loaded the non alpha-numeric objects, which are:
> [!-], [!-~], [!/], [!/~], [!=~], [%~], [+=~], [<=~], [<~], [==~], [>=~]
> and [>~]
> B) Added /home/pi/cyclone
> to Pd's path so the other objects can be loaded too

see "B)", just loading it in the startup with automatically loads the path,
that's why I said you didn't have to do it, all you need is to load the
library binary.

> however none of the objects from this library is created even from the
> help files.
> Can someone tell me how to make it work?

anyway, this doesn't seem to be related to cyclone, as someone else pointed
out here recently a similar issue with all libraries.

see https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2018-07/123001.html

Best,