[PD] recursive searching with [text search]

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:20:27 CEST 2018

Liam, there are many objects that change the number of inlets when is
instantiated differently... so, when you give the -r flag, the text search
could be, by default, give all the matches, but also create more inlets to
set the range, and if you set a -1 to (bigger than max number of lines)
range, it will give all the matches again.

Miller, what about this?