[PD] triggering [print~] faster than every 64 samples

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sat Jul 28 11:43:13 CEST 2018

the technical reason is that clock timeouts can't happen in intervals smaller than 64 samples (pd's scheduler blocksize) *), so any objects relying on clocks (e.g. [print~], [bang~], [line~], [vline~], [del], [pipe], etc) might not work as expected.

Christof

*) more generally, clock timeouts are limited to the largest parent blocksize. see attached patch.