[PD] distinction Pd lingo: abstraction, subpatch, subwindow

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Aug 5 12:01:28 CEST 2018

OK, let me try myself, please correct me:

An abstraction is a Pd patch which is used like an object in another Pd
patch.

A subpatch is saved within the main patch and is constructed with [pd
{name}]. Multiple subpatches with the same name may coexist.

Subwindow is the umbrella term for both of the prior terms.

If someone can confirm that the above definition is true, I will make
some pull requests to the documentation/ help files since it isn't
consistent. The pd~-help for example.