[PD] [PD-announce] pd version 0.48-2 test1 released

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Aug 5 12:32:39 CEST 2018

thanks, Miller!

just quoting the change log:

* Audio on linux improved;
* various improvements to the pd~ object
* -no-gui windows patches able to use netsend/netreceive;
* loadbang order fix for clone object;
* soundfiler no longer limiting size of soundfiles to 4million points by default;
* updates to deken (external extension search tool);
* many code-level enhancements.

[pd~] and the [clone] loadbang order seem to work fine for me, but other users may want to test as well!

For the Windows users: [pd~] now works properly when having Pd installed in a path containing whitespace (e.g. "Program Files (x86)").

Christof