[PD] high speed usb3 camera can not be found

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:54:48 CEST 2018

Iohannes,

the new version of pylon5 is installed in /opt/pylon5
folders like: bin lib64
I tried to export instead of

$ export PYLON_ROOT=${HOME}/lib/pylon
$ export GENICAM_ROOT_V1_1=${PYLON_ROOT}
$ export PATH=${PYLON_ROOT}/bin/:${PATH}
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${PYLON_ROOT}/lib
$ PylonViewerApp

like this:

$ export PYLON_ROOT=${HOME}/opt/pylon5
$ export GENICAM_ROOT_V1_1=${PYLON_ROOT}
$ export PYLON_ROOT=${HOME}/opt/pylon5
$ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${PYLON_ROOT}/lib64
$ PylonViewerApp
PylonViewerApp: command not found

What is the right way with the new version of PYLON?

Can you advice?

Popesz