[PD] high speed usb3 camera can not be found

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 23:07:29 CEST 2018

PylonViewerApp is in the /opt/pylon5/bin folder and works fine.
But I do not have lib/pylon folder instead /opt/pylon5 and lib folder is
called lib64.
Should I continue with the original PATH?
Sorry for the newbie question
By the way it is not a GigE camera but USB3, but from this point of view I
guess does not matter