[PD] high speed usb3 camera can not be found

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:29:48 CEST 2018

Iohannes,
I tried to compile from Gem/Plugin/videoHALCON folder. This is the output
in terminal
$ ./configure ./configure --with-pylon=${HOME}/opt/pylon5
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: invalid host type: ./configure
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-pylon
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking for ./configure-g++... no
checking for ./configure-c++... no
checking for ./configure-gpp... no
checking for ./configure-aCC... no
checking for ./configure-CC... no
checking for ./configure-cxx... no
checking for ./configure-cc++... no
checking for ./configure-cl.exe... no
checking for ./configure-FCC... no
checking for ./configure-KCC... no
checking for ./configure-RCC... no
checking for ./configure-xlC_r... no
checking for ./configure-xlC... no
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking build system type... Invalid configuration `./configure': machine
`./configure' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/bash ./config.sub ./configure failed
is at is:~/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON$ make
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/is/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON'
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/is/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON'
is at is:~/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON$ make install
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/is/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/is/Downloads/Gem/plugins/videoHALCON'

can you advise where it goes wrong?