[PD] [PD-announce] pd version 0.48-2 test1 released

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:29:08 CEST 2018

Thanks for the detailed/long answer, it's clearer now how things should
work. Sorry for being confused, it's true I recently fell by accident into
the software development world and I appreciate your , but in my defense
and untrained view, this distinction wasn't clear, as [noise~] just had an
addition, and I've also seen additions in -x versions (bob~ for instance).
It also felt to me that increasing the limits of [soundfiler] was an
update, not a fix.

But I get it now this wasn't probably good for 0.48-2...

cheers