[PD] Noob question: is there a listing of available externals?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 06:08:22 CEST 2018

@Henri Augusto:

+1, sure that would very nice. It might be possible but I'm not sure how-to.

@pd-list:

I moved the info to http://puredata.info/docs/ListOfPdExternals where everyone can edit.

It renders different on moinmoin markdown but it is what we have. There has to be an empty line in between objects and there's no internal anchors (links in the same page).