[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Jean-Marie Adrien jm.adrien.mnt at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:35:39 CEST 2018

by the way i use extensively vintage PAL cameras with GEM on mac since 15 years,  and i would love some update allowing for faster cameras and higher definition cameras because i fear things will simply not work anymore one of these days… means it won’t be possible to find standard definition cameras for instance, cameras which long ago disappeared from macs.

i react to the donation issue : i would be ready to give some personal money for quicktime compatibility, maybe some other pd users would also do so …
because this is in my case personal money and not institutional money, maybe there could be a way to set up something like a kickstarter project with many contributors (backers) all of this resulting in a decent amount … ?
just thinking ...
JM