[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:45:41 CEST 2018

Antoine,
thanks for your declaration, however I have a huge project which should be
finished in December.
I already read the Pylon5 documentation, compared  the GigE commands to the
USB3, made some changes (possibly mess) in the CameraProperties.cpp -
deleted the unused commands like IP address, replaced the old commands with
the new or similar ones etc, but cannot compile on ubuntu 18.04.
As I wrote earlier, most of the functionalities are not urgent, image
processing is needed as the rest can be loaded from the user settings at
start up.
Maybe we should talk to Iohannes, as he wrote the original plugin to GigE
cameras, but he is on holiday until the weekend.
Best,
Popesz