[PD] How do I send location of absolute path to a subpatch (in a different directory)?

Nakul Tiruviluamala ntiruvil at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 16 19:22:56 CEST 2018

Hi guys,
I've written an abstraction that currently generates a text document in the
directory that the abstraction is in. However, ideally I could store this
abstraction in my "lib" folder and the same abstraction would create
generate a text file in the folder local to my current project. This way, I
don't have to clone copies of this abstraction whenever I want to generate
text files for different projects.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Patch attached.

Thanks,
Nakul