[PD] incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Aug 20 20:35:38 CEST 2018

On 08/20/2018 05:28 PM, Federico Camara Halac wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working on a patch for batch analysis using timbreID and it
> "sometimes"  crashes. I say sometimes, because every one or two attempts it
> does what it's supposed to do, but it's unpredictable.
>
> I'm on OSX el capitan,10.11.6, and I'm using timbreID from deken. The same
> crash occurs with pd compiled from git, and with pd-0.48-2.mac.tar.gz
>
> Any hints would be useful :)

how to interact with your patch in order to trigger the problem?
what else (data files...) is needed?

i clicked on the big messagebox on the toplevel (without having a
~/voice.wav), and valgrind reports four errors, all of them in the
timbreID library.

i've installed timbreID-0.7.7 from deken for Linux-amd64, which has
stripped away all symbols and no sources have been uploaded, so I cannot
do a fast re-compilation myself.

fgmrdsa
IOhannes