[PD] incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 00:22:10 CEST 2018

Hi Federico,

I've just finished some updates/additions this month so there must be some
bugs and I'd love to find them. But I can't get this to crash using Mac OS
10.13.6 and Pd 0.48-2. It seems to run and produce your output database
files whether I run Pd in -batch or with the normal GUI. I'll be able to
dig into this later this week and see if I can track it down with you if
you'd like to stay in touch.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:01 PM Federico Camara Halac <camarafede at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi IOhannes,
>
> thanks for looking into this.
>
> how to interact with your patch in order to trigger the problem?
>> what else (data files...) is needed?
>>
>> i clicked on the big messagebox on the toplevel (without having a
>> ~/voice.wav),
>

> Here's what I do:
> pd -batch -send ";file symbol $your_audio_file;dbfile symbol
> $output_database_name" -open atid.pd

William Brent
www.williambrent.com

“Great minds flock together”
Conflations: conversational idiom for the 21st century

www.conflations.com