[PD] Major date milestones for PureData?

Blair Neal laserpilot at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 19:58:23 CEST 2018

Hey everyone -

First time poster - hope I’m choosing the right list :)

I’m working on a personal project where I’m trying to gather major date
milestones for different artistically geared programming environments. I
posted a writeup
<https://medium.com/@laserpilot/a-history-of-creative-coding-8771524b9775>
about
the intentions behind it and started a google group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/history-of-creative-coding> for
others interest in tracing similar histories - I’m personally choosing to
take on tracking down dates from the late 90’s to present in terms of major
release milestones of different frameworks. Here is the public doc
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13vim_1DufUQmCmDqliUAfuvULcpQLor6Ojj9JVU4eqI/edit#gid=0>
I’m
working on for different dates.

Is there someone on this list that might be able to help me track down and
verify some major milestones for PD? Wikipedia pretty much says 1996/1997
and then nothing else but 2018. PD’s Github obviously has a lot of history
on it as well, but as a bit of a community outsider, I wouldn’t want to
pretend I could identify major dates by looking at commit history :)

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

—Blair Neal
www.blairneal.com