[PD] distinction Pd lingo: abstraction, subpatch, subwindow

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 01:54:41 CEST 2018

This is what I always believed to be true, so I'm onboard with this, and
I've also extensively written this in Pd documentations. Currently I'm
translating my portuguese tutorials to english and I'm just gonna stick to
the subpatch/abstraction definition as this.

Max, please go ahead and make that Pull Request. If there's objection,
it'll appear.

cheers