[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Aug 29 23:04:03 CEST 2018

On 8/29/18 10:30 PM, Csaba Láng wrote:
> I meant under crash that first freezes and than closes all opened pd windows

ok.
this *is* better than having to reboot, no? (assuming that plugging the
camera back in makes it re-appear).

> Tried the what works and not kind of messages from issue 192:
>
> [0( and [1( works fine, 0 stops image rendering while the last frame stays
> on the screen, 1 will tirn on the rendering

ok.
i was more thinking about whether you get a similar error message when
Pd-crashes, namely:
> microsleep select: Interrupted system call

or simile.

you might also want to try getting a backtrace using gdb.

> [device 0185-0000( is unknown info for me however the image has disappeared
> and only white screen it shows. As I do not know what numbers should be
> used for my cameras, can not get back the image

the "0815-0000" is the camera-emulator device provided by the Pylon SDK.
you obviously have to fill in meaningful values, e.g. the ones obtained
by [enumerate(.
but anyhow, that wasn't the part is was interested in.

gaksrd
IOhannes