[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 23:35:21 CEST 2018

yes indeed more convenient to unplug the cameras but 8 will be already a
bit tricky, hence the need to disconnect from pd.

The other problem is that can not identify within pd the cameras.
Anything I send to pix_video, fails.
I called the cams test1 and test2, however [device test1( does not work,
therefor enumerate as well or enumProp. It says that a valid device is
needed, but f I have an image from the camera at startup the patch, why I
cannot enumerate it.

unfortunately did not understand your gdb or microsleep select advices.
please specify