[PD] videoPYLON C++ update needed

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 18:11:24 CEST 2018

I will try to rewrite my patches from scratch as the patch which was simple
and contained 2 pix_video with both of my usb3 cameras using 227fps, but I
added pix_gain, pix_background and pix_blob, looks good and smoothly works.
check the attachment
My original idea was to send gemlist from one patch to an other via the
send object, in this case closing the patch and opening a new one does not
have to switch of pix_video, and does not have to restart the device as it
does not work.
I hope i explained it clearly :)