[PD] copying tabwrite~ from d_array.c as an external, not working.

Matt Davey hard.off at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 18:57:00 CEST 2018

Hi list,

I am trying to make a tabwrite2~ external by copying the tabwrite~ section
of d_array.c into its own tabwrite2~.c file.

The external compiles fine without errors, but the object is unable to be
created in a pd patch.

I checked my build process with a simple hello world external, and also
another external i had made earlier and they both work fine.  So it seems
there is some issue with using the d_array tabwrite~ code directly in its
own file.

Any ideas?

thanks, Matt