[PD] copying tabwrite~ from d_array.c as an external, not working.

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Sep 3 19:13:12 CEST 2018

do you mind sharing your code?

Christof

Gesendet: Montag, 03. September 2018 um 18:57 Uhr
Von: "Matt Davey" <hard.off at gmail.com>
An: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: [PD] copying tabwrite~ from d_array.c as an external, not working.

Hi list,

I am trying to make a tabwrite2~ external by copying the tabwrite~ section of d_array.c into its own tabwrite2~.c file.

The external compiles fine without errors, but the object is unable to be created in a pd patch.
I checked my build process with a simple hello world external, and also another external i had made earlier and they both work fine.  So it seems there is some issue with using the d_array tabwrite~ code directly in its own file.

Any ideas?

thanks, Matt