[PD] Setting Code::Blocks (MinGW64) to compile pd externals

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:28:42 CEST 2018

Hi all,
i'm trying to get in my way to compile some external for pd on Win64.
I followed a Code::Blocks configuration tutorial here (which is about win32
tho).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hByIk-xXXw&index=11&list=PLn3ODBv0ka5g_zKRpmgc58-Tj-Qn-P5qz

1. It seems that the src folder for the last pd (
http://msp.ucsd.edu/Software/pd-0.48-2-64bit.msw.zip ) doesn't contain pd.a
no more.

2. So i took pd.a form the src folder of my pd 32bit installation.

3. The external (i named it "blank") compiles with no errors but when i try
to load it in pd
C:\\Users\\Live Machine\\Documents\\Pd\\externals\\blank\\blank.dll:
couldn't load

Maybe the mingw64 compiler isn't working for pd 64x on windows?

any help appreciated!

best

www.elgallorojorecords.com
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone