[PD] Compiling externals for w64. (was : Re: Slider/Knob)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:41:24 CEST 2018

Yes. I suggest using MinGW64. Pd-lib-builder is ready for that. You are
on your own if you use VS and hit all kind of troubles that only and
expert can deal (c runtimes, etc, etc).

I never used code::blocks but it should work.

I had no trouble with Msys2 and I like it.

If you want a test you can try compiling Cyclone or Else -> sources:

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/releases

https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases

These 2 have the latest pd-lib-builder 0.5.1 (strongly recommended)

https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder

:)