[PD] Compiling externals for w64. (was : Re: Slider/Knob)

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:23:11 CEST 2018

Thanks Christof

1. For some reason the latest pd install (64 bit) doesn't have all the
headers and sources in the pd/src folders
2. I don't really understand very well this launcher thing, so i don't
understand how i can refer to a general Win system folder from inside the
MSys2 shell.

www.elgallorojorecords.com
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone
www.facebook.com/alfonsosantimone