[PD] Compiling externals for w64. (was : Re: Slider/Knob)

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 17:39:33 CEST 2018

Yes is what i do. Opening "Msys2 MinGW64 bit" from the start  menu.
I mean that as far as i remember is not so straightforward to refer to
windows file system from inside the Msys2 console.
So given that my pd dir is in the windows root C:\ as far as i remember is
not so easy to refer to such "external" folders from the MSys2 perspective.

www.elgallorojorecords.com
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone
www.facebook.com/alfonsosantimone