[PD] [PD-announce] PD 0.49-0test1 released

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:34:30 CEST 2018

I'm thrilled about some of these updates! Infinite undoing, [savestate] and backslashes are really great additions.

Here are a couple of notes from my first half-hour playing around with it.

  1.  I'm getting a lot of "zexy: already loaded" error messages. It seems that they come every time you load a new abstraction with [declare -lib zexy] in it. Is this a bug, or has the expected usage of [declare] changed?
  2.  Are the backslashes working as intended? If I print [\; \; \$ \$ \, \,( I get "; \\; $ $ \\, \\,". I'm not sure what the exact usage is supposed to be, but this output seems confusing.

Also, is there a guide to the new intelligent patching features? I've seen the videos, but would like to be able to study it in more detail.