[PD] [PD-announce] PD 0.49-0test1 released

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:53:42 CEST 2018

hello, one question i always forget to ask:

Why the shortcut to create horizontal slider changed from 0.47 to 0.48?

it was shift+ctrl+h and changed to shift+ctrl+j

(btw, i'm on linux, ubuntu studio, if it is needed)

Em ter, 11 de set de 2018 às 12:14, José de Abreu <abreubacelar at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Liam, you can read about all the new commands here
>
> https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/374

And triggerize isn't "documented" in there, you can use it with ctrl+t in
an object that has fanouts (and then if you need you can use swap
connections to organize all the cords after)