[PD] 0.49-0test1 multiple lib loading? was PD 0.49-0test1 released

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:39:08 CEST 2018

I do have more than one copy of Zexy lying around, but I don't think that's what's going on here. I've cleared all my search paths, so the only thing that it recognizes should be the Externals Install Directory (Pd/externals). I create one object [declare -lib zexy] and zexy loads. I create another [declare -lib zexy] object and I get the error message. Of course it's no use having two [declare] objects in the same patch, but it's very common to have them multiply loaded within abstractions, which is what is triggering it for me.

Wouldn't it be possible just to withhold this error message? I can't see why it would be useful in the first place.