[PD] Fwd: [PD-announce] Live Electronis Tutorial by Porres in English (& ELSE beta 12 released)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 02:28:22 CEST 2018

thanks everyone, appreciate it :)

I just caught a bug with my new [hann~] object, this is actually some
issue/bug with expr, anyway, I fixed it but I gotta update ELSE :) cause
none of the FFT examples are working now, haha...

I should probably check a bit more for other issues, but I can't take long
anyway cause I'm participating on a congress next week, so in a few days
I'll upload an update.

And while we're at it, I could add that I have plans on expanding to yet
other topics. Also, virtually all externals are from my library, but I'm
also using William Brent's excellent [convolve~] object for partitioned
convolution, and when I get the chance to add more examples, I wanna get
into concatenative synthesis and also talk about [timbreid~].

> now you need to throw a PdCon for an official release party!

yeah, I had plans and hopes to be presenting this in Athens this year in a
PdCon :) - but hey, you've seen that excitement in the facebook group, the
brazilian gang was eager to do another one, but somewhere else other than
São Paulo. That's celebrate the 10th year anniversary of theother brazilian
PdCon ;)

cheers