[PD] onset detector

Sebastian Lexer s.lexer at incalcando.com
Sat Sep 15 14:22:00 CEST 2018

I use bonk, adjusting sensitivity with the thresh message and a debounce abstraction based on spigot and delay. I think there’s also an internal debounce message.

Overall I get very satisfying result with bonk~. Filtering the incoming signal to the frequency bands of interest further can improve results.