[PD] Fwd: [PD-announce] Live Electronis Tutorial by Porres in English (& ELSE beta 12 released)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:08:21 CEST 2018

Hi, as promised, I had to make a quick update to both my Live Electronics
Tutorial and ELSE library. The new object [hann~] is now fixed and the FFT
examples now work! I also added a new object to ELSE: [comb.filt~]. This
object is also part of the tutorial and I ended up revising the
filters/reverb section of my tutorial as well and included a new section on
resonators. You can already find the last release (Beta 13) on deken (pd =>
Help => Find Externals). See
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/releases/tag/v1.0-beta13 for details.

and the link for the tutorial:
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronics-Tutorial