[PD] type size of a commentary

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 17:45:40 CEST 2018

If for any reason you don't want to add a [cyclone] dependency on your code you can also use a canva's label. You can change it's size (font size) and color (label color).

It normaly substitute whitespaces with underlines but you can use the special char U+00A0 to simulate whitespaces.

You can copy it from here https://unicode-table.com/pt/00A0/

Not sure in other OS but on Windows you can type it using alt+255 or alt+0160 (using the numeric keyboard to type the numbers)

Cheers
Henri.