[PD] multiple instances of a patch forbidden in 0.49, why?

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sat Sep 22 23:28:26 CEST 2018

A bit trickier solution would be to add the possibility to lock a given
patch, i.e forbid to open it twice.

This could be either via an additional object (e.g [lock]), or a GUI
property that would be saved into the patch file, like the font size.

This would require that, when a patch is requested for opening, the file
would be first read, then discard if either [lock] is present or
lock_property is set and a toplevel patch of this file is already opened.

Antoine