[PD] moving windows in 0.49

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 00:04:02 CEST 2018

Hi

Another regression I just observed: When sending 'vis 0, vis 1' to a
canvas repeatedly, the window keeps moving to the top left of the
screen. The offset is only a few pixels in each dimension. . I observe
this with 0.49test3 (updated and compiled just now) on Ubuntu 18.04
(Gnome). This happens regardless of the menu wrapping of narrow
windows. I checked again and it does not happen in 0.48 in different
environments (Ubuntu 16.04 / Fluxbox, Ubuntu 18.04 / Gnome, Windows
10).

I wonder whether this is related to the recent 'Window Title Bar off
screen' thread: What if the offset is exceptionally large there for
some reason? I haven't thoroughly checked, but the help files don't use
negative canvas positions.

Roman