[PD] Managing externals/abstractions in libraries

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Mon Sep 24 10:36:57 CEST 2018

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 10:12:14 +0200
IOhannes m zmoelnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> wrote:

> weird. why would you do exactly the opposite of what i suggested?
> also, Pd-0.48-2 is available for Debian/stretch via backports.

Oops, sorry bout that, I totally misunderstood you, then. My bad.

So you would suggest pd from backports!

How about externals/abstractions (is this referred to as "packages" or "libraries"?)? If I stick to debian repos here, is there a simple way to add all these to the search path in pd? It seems cumbersome and error prone to add each path by hand, although I guess I could script it...

Cheers
--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk