[PD] Gem 64bit OS X development

hi joson.android at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 14:18:22 CEST 2018

Dear Gem-Devs,

i received a mail from Bountysource with the essential sentence:

> From 1st December 2018 we intend to start applying a monthly fee of $10 + 10% for unclaimed money over 90 days

Which brings me to the question how to proceed? I really would like to see a full Gem 64bit on OSX!!

I don’t know whether I personally can do more than give money as I do not even understand the steps needed to be done in detail + have rather hacki-copy-paste-programming skills. But I have to write a (smaller) thesis which I could dedicate to Gem, but as said above do not know whether that has any practical sense in it.

So please, what is a good plan?

Best hopes,

Jonas