[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.49-0 released

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Sep 26 16:09:10 CEST 2018

I managed to install 0.49 from the unstable repository but cannot find out in
which folder it was installed or how to start it.
When I type "pd" into the console it still wants to start 0.47 from
/usr/lib/puredata which I finally moved away from the original folder.

Neither "apt-get remove puredata" nor "apt-get purge puredata" did uninstall
my Pd 0.47 version.
I'm on Debian Stretch 9.5 .

Any help for being able to actually use 0.49 is greatly appreciated!

Ingo