[PD] help with oscillator modulation

Carl S larstocqueville at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:18:55 CEST 2018

A couple problems with the patch I posted. Any of the bob~ objects need the
message [saturation 1( sent to them to function the way I intended.

Also, turns out I was totally wrong about the through zero concept- you
need to clip the frequency input of the modulated osc at 0Hz. Attached is a
patch that demonstrates this. one of the examples shows use of bob~ to
restrict values