[PD] metro 1000 is 3 times faster than a second

Jean-Marie Adrien jm.adrien.mnt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:20:41 CEST 2018

mabye you could set dsp on (and off again if needed) this will synchronize pd in a more reasonable way
… and keep an eye permanently on this aspect if time measurement is critical for ur patch
(high load might blow pd out, means 1 second is lasting three seconds or so, in this latter case there is little to do besides optimizing the patch)
JM