[PD] Gem crashes after relaunching with error: i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: Invalid argument

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Oct 1 20:40:18 CEST 2018

On 10/1/18 6:30 PM, Csaba Láng wrote:
> Indeed, annoying it is during developing the patch, however had a feeling
> that maybe Gem makes my metro work slower exactly 3 times, one second lasts
> 3 seconds in real time.

i'm a bit confused now:
in your last thread you stated that the metro was exactly 3 times faster
(that is a [metro 1000] running a 333ms; now a [metro 1000] is running
at 3000ms).
while a slower/faster metro is entirely possible and te two problems
might be unrelated, i wonder why exactly the same factor "3" occurs in
both issues.
could it be that the problem is somewhere else (e.g. a simple patch error?)

at which framerate is your Gem-patch running? at which framerate is your
monitor running?

> it is in no correlating with the source of the bug.

afaict, this is unrelated to the crasher bug you are describing.

> But will never get the answer.

i'm not sur what you mean by this.

fgmsard
IOhannes