[PD] "Could'nt create"...

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:46:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

See http://blazicek.net/list_of_pure_data_objects.html

or https://puredata.info/docs/ListOfPdExternals/

this last one can be edited/maintained by the community.

:)

On 10/8/2018 6:18 AM, David Schaffer wrote:

Hi everybody,

I’ve been away from pd for about a year and, in the meantime, switched from mac to pc. I just reeinstalled the latest version of vanilla for Windows and I’m trying to reopen my old patches. There’s a few objects that won’t pop up and I can’t identify the libraries I’m missing. I thought you guys could help me figure that out.
The objects are : Knob, splitfilename, Folder_list.

Thank you very much for your help.

D.S