[PD] "Could'nt create"...

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 14:55:59 CEST 2018

knob is from tof, mknob is from moonlib. splitfilename is from iemlib. I don't know about "Folder_list" but folderpanel exists within tof. Perhaps it was something from unauthorized?
If you download a library using deken ("Find Externals" in the help menu), you need to declare it before you use it.
So with your patches of old, put a
[declare -lib tof iemlib unauthorized]
in the patch. The select all, then shift-click the declare to de-select it, and cut+paste everything else. Save the patch and it should work when you load it again. This puts the [declare] object at the start of the.pd file, so the library will be loaded before the patch.

Yes Pd has changed a lot recently and this information should really be given in a helpful manner, in the spirit of openness.

For Lone Shark releases, Pure Data software and published Research, go to http://sharktracks.co.uk