[PD] save state. race condition?

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:50:54 CEST 2018

Apologies for hijacking this thread, but here's another idea that might simplify the initialization problem.

Suppose that [savestate] could take any arguments and then output them as a list when the object is loaded but its contents are empty. So for instance [savestate 1 2] would output "1 2" when it is loaded, unless it has some other contents to output. That way, you could specify a default setting for the abstraction without having to use [loadbang], as in Miller's patch.