[PD] Who is maintaining hcs/hid external ? (was : Question about hid external and polling)

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Sun Oct 14 14:30:41 CEST 2018

Hello,
I am experiencing issues with hid external loosing incoming some
messages from input device (touchscreen).
Is there somebody maintaining this object ? where can I post issues ?

For my project (multitouch inside Puredata with native gui objects*), I
found a workaround but I would prefer to be able to use hid object.
Thanks

J.Y.G.

* see https://vimeo.com/292789121