[PD] Who is maintaining hcs/hid external ? (was : Question about hid external and polling)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 14 17:53:32 CEST 2018

Take a look here on the Debian pkgs:

https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=umlaeute&set=yes&bugs=3&version=unstable&watch=1

it takes you to here:

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pd-hid

you can try 0.7-3.

you must apply the patches from "pd-hid_0.7-3.debian.tar.xz" to "pd-hid_0.7.orig.tar.gz"

BTW and rather hijacking this thread:
Can you make an 64bit windows [abl_link~]. ?

:)

On 10/14/2018 9:30 AM, Jean-Yves Gratius wrote:

Hello,
I am experiencing issues with hid external loosing incoming some messages from input device (touchscreen).
Is there somebody maintaining this object ? where can I post issues ?

For my project (multitouch inside Puredata with native gui objects*), I found a workaround but I would prefer to be able to use hid object.
Thanks

J.Y.G.

* see https://vimeo.com/292789121