[PD] Who is maintaining hcs/hid external ? (was : Question about hid external and polling)

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Tue Oct 23 13:52:16 CEST 2018

I tried pd-hid from debian package installer (v 0.7-3)
the problem persists  (listening to my touchscreen, some events are
duplicated, others are lost)

BTW @lucas regarding your haijacking question : my windows computer
crashed, so unfortunately at this moment I'm unable to (re)compile any
external for windows  :-(