[PD] drag and drop - tkdnd on osx

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 00:03:27 CEST 2018

Hi Oliver,

I recently uploaded to Deken "pd-dnd-plugin" for windows. All the needed
files are contained inside the plugin folder.

I build it with sources from https://github.com/megrimm/pd-dnd-plugin.

There you will find the prebuilt osx binary in the 'tkdnd' folder.  I
guess it will work but i can't test osx things.

:)