[PD] Compiling [Abl_link~] on windows64

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Wed Oct 24 14:58:08 CEST 2018

I think Ableton Link source code has to be compiled with MSVC.
In my build, I used the command-line style  MSVC compiler inside a
code::blocks project . You can have a look here
https://github.com/jyg/pure-data/tree/master/abl_link%7E
My main difficulty for now is how to install the command-line MSVC
compiler without installing the full Visual suite (many GB) !