[PD] PdParty 1.2.0 is out

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:16:23 CEST 2018

As I'm also working on libpd, it's partially up to me. I decided to stick with 0.48 for now as I've been using it with PdParty for a while. I'll probably do another version sooner once we put out libpd 0.12.0 with pd 0.49. I'm "eating my own dog food" so I also don't want to push out something I haven't actually used yet.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com